Phoenix Cruiser 2days /night
- Luon Cave overnight spot
Day 2: Luon Cave - Titov Island - Halong Pier - Hanoi
Option 1: Lan Ha Bay insight
Day 1: Hanoi – Cat Ba Island – Lan Ha Bay (L/D)
Am: 6h30 - we pick you up from your hotel then head to Hai Phong City for a hydrofoil boat ride to Cat Ba Island, then a short bus ride to Beo pier where a little boat takes you to a floating house at a corner of Lan Ha Bay. Afterward, we relax on the comfortable draft house, just above the fish nets, while fresh sea food lunch (vegetarian menu available) is prepared.
Pm: After learning basic paddle strokes and paddling routes from your certified kayaking guide, it's your time to grab the paddle and make your own strokes, go passing floating villages, lagoons and private beaches. You are observing local daily life on your cool kayak, paddling in ways nature lovers have been dreaming of
Dinner and overnight in your simple draft house just above the water.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island – Hanoi (B/L)
Am: Coffee and breakfast at your draft house to warm up the morning dew for a stunning day in the serene bay. Keep paddling to the other side of the awaking Lan Ha bay, you will visit a dark cave for a lagoon behind (tidal permission), and then more paddles to the meeting point to take a transfer boat back to Cat Ba Island. Have lunch at a resort nesting at a corner of Xuan Dam Village.
Pm: We take you to Cai Vieng harbor for a hydrofoil boat ride back to Hai Phong. Be picked up by our vehicle then drive back to Hanoi. Trip ends at your hotel around 16h30.
Option 2: Halong Discovery
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
Pm: A short tender ride from the middle of the bay to an island for the famous Sung Sot Cave, followed by visiting Ti Top island, relax on its beach or walk up to the top for the panoramic view of the anchorage area. As the sun sets over the bay, just relax on sundeck with your favorite drink. Dinner is served with typically local seafood. Overnight on board
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
Am: Rise up for a breathtaking on sundeck then be ready with fun kayaking around the area for a stunning vista in the serene bay. Back to boat, you learn recipes and techniques that go into the most popular dish of the Vietnamese food just before lunch time. Lunch would be served when cruising back to the harbor.
Pm: Our bus is waiting on the harbor to take you back to Hanoi. Trip ends at your hotel around 16h00.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers.. A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent.
- Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon request
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve
Things to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.