DAY 1: HA NOI – TUAN CHAU HARBOR - BRIGHTS CAVE AREA (L, D)
07:45' - 08:15' Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by shuttle bus (on request). After that we leave Hanoi for a 3.5 hour to reach Halong Bay.
12:00' - 12:30' At Tuan Chau International Marina, a tender boat will take you to our Halong Phoenix Cruiser. A refreshing welcome drink is served and you can check into your cabin.
13:00' A delicious set menu lunch is served in the restaurant while you can enjoy the amazing scenery. Cruise amongst the hundreds of islands. You will pass by Duck and Thumb islets to go to Bright cave area – (the border between Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay)
15:00' After 2.5 hours cruising, our boat will stop in Bright’s cave area for kayaking (A bamboo boat will be arranged for the elderly or people who cannot kayak) to visit the small cave and beautiful lagoons. Kayaking provides the opportunity to explore the beautiful lagoons and get closer to the island.
17:00' As the sun sets over the bay, we head back to our cruise and relax. Coffee, tea and fruits will be available on the sundeck or you can order your favorite drink while our boat cruises to the night’s anchorage area.
19:00' Dinner will be served with local seafood. After dinner you may choose to enjoy drinks from the bar or top deck or experience squid fishing before retiring.
DAY 2: SURPRISING CAVE - TUAN CHAU HARBOR– HA NOI ( B, L )
07:00' - 07:45' Enjoy the morning view of the beautiful landscape with a cup of coffee or tea. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08:00' - 09:00' You will visit the impressive Cave of Halong Bay – Surprising Cave (Sửng Sốt) with your tour guide, a truly awesome and amazing cave to experience.
10:00' Check out of your cabin and settle your bill as our boat begins cruising back to the harbor. Experience more views of Halong Bay such as Fighting Cocks Island (Symbol of Halong Bay), Incense Burner and Stone Dogs Islands.
10:30' A cooking demonstration onboard shows you how to make authentic Vietnamese Spring rolls. You will learn about the recipes and techniques that create this popular dish of Vietnamese people.
11:00' Lunch is served on board during cruising towards the harbor.
11:45' Depart the Halong Phoenix Cruiser and travel by tender boat back to Tuan Chau International Marina where you then board the bus for your return journey to Hanoi. Arrive at your hotel around 17.00
- Halong bay phoenix cruise 2 days itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers.. A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent.
- Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon request
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve
Things to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
Refer 10 days in Vietnam in our official website. This is an ideal itinerary for a Family holiday that includes Hanoi, Halong, Hoian and Mekong Delta.