Phoenix Cruises Halong 3days/2nights (2nights on board) | From $ 205/pax
Phoenix Cruise Halong Bay 3days 2nightsDay 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Sung Sot - Luon cave, overnight spot
Day 2: Luon Cave overnight spot, Lan Ha Bay – Full day kayaking - Van Gia fishing village
Day 3: Titov Island – Halong Bay - Hanoi
- Phoenix Cruise Halong Bay cruises among the lime karsts and admire the most beautiful cave of Halong Bay : Sung Sot cave...
- Stop off for lunch and enjoy the fresh seafood all around!
- You will participate in fun evening activities: movies, karaoke, board games
- You will have unforgettable vacation Phoenix Cruises Halong Bay aboard the vintage design.
- Halong Phoenix Cruiser - Pearls of the Sea.
Option 1 Phoenix Cruise Halong 3days: Halong Kayak Explorer
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
Am: Be picked up at your hotel from 8h00 for 3.5 hour bus ride through the country side of the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Upon arrival, aboard Halong Phoenix Cruiser, fresh seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available) would be served while the boat is gliding out.
Day 2: Halong Bay Kayaking (B/L/D)
Pm: Lunch (BBQ lunch on beach is at tidal permission) and swim at a private beach. More kayaking for more deserted lagoons then goes a perfect time to take in the views in the cool of the afternoon as the last rays of the sun cast reflections over this beautiful area. You would be back on the Phoenix Cruiser at the end of the afternoon. Dinner and overnight on boat.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
Am: Rise up for a breathtaking on sundeck, a totally relax morning until cooking demonstration. You learn recipes and techniques that go into the most popular dish of the Vietnamese food just before lunch time. Lunch would be served when cruising back to the harbor.
Pm: Our bus is waiting on the harbor to take you back to Hanoi. Trip ends at your hotel around 16h00.
Option 2: Halong - Cat Ba Discovery
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (L/D)
Am: Be picked up at your hotel from 8h00 (we may do several pick-ups) for 3.5 hours bus ride through the country side of the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Upon arrival, aboard Halong Phoenix Cruiser, fresh seafood lunch (vegetable menu available) would be served while the boat is creeping out.
Pm: A short tender ride from your boat in the middle of the bay to an island for the famous Surprising (Sung Sot) Cave, followed by another island visit (Titop Island) and swimming on its sandy beach. As the sun sets over the anchorage area, it is your own time to lean back on our well designed deck with your favorite drink. Dinner will be served with typically local seafood. Overnight on boat.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Cat Ba Island (B/L/D)
Am: Morning breath taking in the serene Heritage Site then breakfast before leaving Halong Phoenix Cruiser for an active day on another site of the bay. A local support boat will take us to a sleepy water area of Cat Ba National Park, where you grab the paddle and make your own strokes to discover parts of Lan Ha Bay. It is your time to go exploring labyrinth of limestone cliffs that rise out of the sea, paddle through floating houses and deserted lagoons and wild sandy beaches from our sleek ocean kayaks.
Pm: Lunch (BBQ lunch on beach is at tidal permission) on boat, relax and swim from your own private beach. More kayaking to other parts of the bay, by now you are pro kayakers, seeing other amazing limestone karts formations from the water up close and personal, in ways many people can only imagine!
When you get tired, leave your kayaks behind to take a transfer boat to Cat Ba Island. We then drive you to Cat Ba Eco Lodge, an ideal jungle lodge that compliments the local culture, perfectly in tune with the surrounding environment.
Day 3: Cat Ba Island – Hai Phong – Hanoi (B/L)
Am: After your breakfast, options arise to:
- Relax and do some reading at the lodge
- Rent a motorbike (at your expense) from the lodge and drive to see the town
- Stick to our original itinerary: be guided to hike Cat Ba National Park (2 hours hiking) after a short bus ride from the lodge. Physical reward and magnificent view!
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers.. A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent.
- Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon request
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve
Things to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
- Falls Sie Informationen über Rundreise Vietnam Kambodscha 14 tage suchen, klicken Sie auf diesen Link